Assistant Professor Chris Neyen started at Limestone in 2011, coming from a 20 year career in Visual Communication. He currently heads the Graphic Design track along with teaching studio art classes encompassing Painting, Foundations, Advanced Compositional Design and Printmaking. Professor Neyen is a practicing studio artist and painter who exhibits nationally. As a Graphic Designer his work is seen in publications and on the internet worldwide and most recently he proudly developed the new Limestone College identity and logo.
Professor Neyen is an avid cyclist and has competed in Mountain Bike and Cyclocross races throughout the Mid Atantic region. He enjoys outdoor activities with his family and has been involved in youth Soccer as a coach for numerous years.
- Professional Artist and award winning Visual Communicator and Educator with 20 years of experience as a Graphic Designer, Art Director, and Creative Director.
- FUSE Founding Member: Artist Collective dedicated to creating infrastructure for the arts that embraces, directs and presents ideas; that bridges community, artists and institutions.
- Chen Arts Group: Founding member. Inner city artist group created with the purpose of creating exhibitions, events, and activities mobilizing the artist community and educating the public.
- Circle of Stones Ritual Theatre Ensemble Board of Directors, Professional, non-profit youth theatre.
- Perfect Pitch Creative Art Director and partner/co-founder of communication agency producing advertising and marketing for various clients worldwide.
- Judge Garden Design Association Awards
- Member of the College Art Association
- A Magazine Academy of Arts Alumni Magazine, Featured in 'Out There' artist profile.
- Print Magazine¹s Design Annual
- Media Industry Newsletter
Honors And Awards:
- Communication Arts Magazine Award of Excellence
- Media Industry NewsletterIntegrated Marketing Award
- Pam McFadden Memorial Art Scholarship